Be a member of LPC. Our Membership Orientation dialogue time is a great place to learn about what it means to be a member of Laguna Presbyterian Church. Whether you’re new or you have attended several times, we think you will find that you’ll fit right in.
This time provides the option to consider church membership, but participation doesn’t require a commitment to join the church. Parents are also provided an orientation regarding baptism for their children.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you, and we want to help you get to know us.
About LPC’s membership ORIENTATION CLASS
This informal gathering will be a way for you to ask questions and even complete the membership process.
• What do Presbyterians believe?
• How can I connect at LPC?
• What is the history of LPC?
• Who are the Pastors?
• What does it mean to be a Christian?
• What does it mean to be Presbyterian?
• How can I belong, grow, and serve?
Would you like MORE INFORMATION?
Contact the Church Office: 949.494.7555