JOIN US ONLINE in WORSHIP NOW (CLICK HERE)
JOIN US IN-PERSON SUNDAY MORNING OUTSIDE
10:30 AM, 3RD STREET PARKING LOT
Join us for this informal worship service of prayer, live music, scripture, and a message. Chairs are provided, but you are welcome to bring your own beach chair. Prayer ministry available following the service. The children’s area will be set up with Legos and more opportunities for creative play.
Covid-19 Safety Requirements: You must be Covid-19 free to attend: that is, you have not recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19 nor experienced these symptoms within 48 hours: fever, cough, chills, fatigue, muscle or body aches, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing, sore throat, headache, loss of sense of smell/taste, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea. If you are in doubt about your health, please stay home. Everyone must wear a face covering, maintain 6′ physical distancing while on the church campus.
What happens the forecast is for rain, or wind, or snow? This service is dependent upon good weather and rain cancels this outdoor worship service. (Check here before 8 a.m. on Sunday morning. If you receive our Sunday morning email, you will find the updated weather information included.)
Please contact a staff member by email.
- Rev. Steve Sweet, Senior Pastor – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rev. Kathy Sizer, Associate Pastor – email@example.com
- Kathleen Fay, Business Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caroline Millson, Financial Administrator – email@example.com
- Anne Herzog, Preschool Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beth Pinney, Director of Worship – email@example.com
- Gail Onodera, Co-Director of Children’s Ministry – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maggie Craig, Co-Director of Children’s Ministry – email@example.com
- Linda White, Director of Choirs – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cameron Heuer, Student Ministries – email@example.com