Quarterly Opportunity to Save a Life!
Laguna Presbyterian hosts quarterly blood drives and depends on blood donors and volunteers for its on-going success. Our October 9, 2019 blood drive was very successful, with enough donations to have saved 114 lives.
Blood donors can schedule online appointments for upcoming blood drives by following these steps:
1. Go to www.redcrossblood.org
2. Click on “Make a Blood Donation”
3. At “Find a Drive,” type in sponsor code: lagunap
4. On “Drives at lagunap” click on the red dot arrow to schedule, and fill in the blanks.
DONORS, for more information on Rapid Pass , click on the links below.
1. Visit redcrossblood.org/RapidPass
2. Read the information
3. Answer the questions
4. Print the pass or email it to yourself
DONORS, for more information on the Double Red Cell Donation Experience (ALYX), click on the link below.
HELPERS, even if you cannot give blood you can still:
1. Tend the Sign-up Cart on Sunday mornings.
2. Distribute Flyers and/or Posters around town and your place of work.
3. Tend the Canteen on the day of the drive (1-2 hours).
Contact: Laura Rudd (Red Cross Coordinator) or by phone at 949.439.0551.
Contact: Sandy Grim (LPC Blood Drive Coordinator) or by phone at 949.735.7930.
For more information, contact the Church Office at 949.494.7555.