Quarterly Opportunity to Save a Life!
Laguna Presbyterian hosts quarterly blood drives and depends on blood donors and volunteers for its on-going success.
Our next blood drive will be on:
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
10am – 4 pm
Donors are required to wear a face covering or a mask
For a limited time, all blood donations are now tested for COVID-19 antibodies. RedCrossBlood.org/antibody
Photo ID Required to Donate
Blood donors can schedule online appointments for upcoming blood drives by following these steps:
1. Go to www.redcrossblood.org
2. Click on “Make a Blood Donation”
3. At “Find a Drive,” type in sponsor code: lagunap
4. On “Drives at lagunap” click on the red dot arrow to schedule, and fill in the blanks.
DONORS, for more information on Rapid Pass , click on the links below.
1. Visit redcrossblood.org/RapidPass
2. Read the information
3. Answer the questions
4. Print the pass or email it to yourself
DONORS, for more information on the Double Red Cell Donation Experience (ALYX), click on the link below.
Contact: Laura Rudd (Red Cross Coordinator) or by phone at 949.439.0551.
For more information, contact the Church Office at 949.494.7555.