Blood Drives are held several times a year for the Red Cross at Laguna Presbyterian Church.
Thank you to those who donated during our January 30 Blood Drive! 37 units of blood were donated! This amounts to the potential to save 111 lives.
Next Opportunity to Save a Life!
10AM – 4PM, Wednesday, Tankersley Hall
BLOOD DONORS schedule your appointment time today!
1. Go to www.redcrossblood.org
2. Click on “Make a Blood Donation”
3. At “Find a Drive,” type in sponsor code: lagunap
4. On “Drives at lagunap” click on the red dot arrow to schedule, and fill in the blanks.
DONORS, for more information on Rapid Pass , click on the links below.
1. Visit redcrossblood.org/RapidPass
2. Read the information
3. Answer the questions
4. Print the pass or email it to yourself
DONORS, for more information on the Double Red Cell Donation Experience (ALYX), click on the link below.
HELPERS, even if you cannot give blood you can still:
1. Tend the Sign-up Cart on Sunday mornings.
2. Distribute Flyers and/or Posters around town and your place of work.
3. Tend the Canteen on the day of the drive (1-2 hours).
Contact: Laura Rudd (Red Cross Coordinator) or by phone at 949.439.0551.
Contact: Sandy Grim (LPC Blood Drive Coordinator) or by phone at 949.735.7930.
For more information, contact the Church Office at 949.494.7555.
If you are unable to donate, ask someone to sign up who can!